Heat Designs Firewarm range of Freestanding multi-fuel stoves are ideal for burning wood, coal or peat. With their classic styling they offer both first-rate efficiency, durability and feature crystal clear glass for a better view of the flame.
- Thermostatically controlled boiler models
- Riddling system on all non-boiler models
- Secondary burn technology increases efficiency
- Inner cast iron combustion chamber
- Primary & secondary air regulators
- Full cast iron construction
- Airwash technology
- Large ceramic glass door
- Top or rear flue outlet
- Adjustable leg height
- Ash pan with tool
- Overall size (WxHxD) 673mm x 808mm x 636mm
- Weight (kg) 230
- Output to Room 10.5kW/36,750BTU
- Output to Water 19.5kW/68,250BTU
- Efficiency 74%
- No of Radiators 18 – 19
- Fuel Type Wood or Solid Fuel*
- Flue Diameter 6” / 153mm
- Dimensions are approximate and are subject to change without prior notice. Please double check all measurements
*Wood moisture content should be below 20% for optimum burning.
Guidance Note on Burning Solid Fuel / (Briquette Smokeless Fuel) Please be aware that some smokeless fuels (Solid fuel / Briquettes) may cause the inner surface of the stoves ceramic glass to turn cloudy or crystallise. This is caused by a reaction of some fuels during the combustion process due to excess sulphur in the fuels. Unfortunately the glass manufacturers will not warranty their products from this phenomenon. Regrettably this cannot be controlled or prevented by the stove manufacturer and therefore we cannot offer any warranty. There are no known safety issues, the only effect will be a visual one. Solid fuel requires air from underneath the grate which in turn reduces the effects of the secondary airwash. You will notice a dark grey haze on the back of the ceramic glass. It is important to clean this off the glass when the stove is cold using a stove glass cleaner. Repeated firing of the stove without cleaning the glass daily when burning solid fuel greatly increases the chances of glass turning cloudy / crystallising. To minimise this condition we strongly recommend burning well-seasoned or kiln dried wood logs using only the airwash controls only, (Primary air controls closed).
|Dimensions||67.3 × 63.6 × 80.8 cm|
|Flue Size Ø|
May require factory order.
Order today to reduce the wait!