Stylish and elegant with classical looks, the CPV5W is a solid, heavy-duty stove with a huge glass fire viewing window for optimal viewing of flames. The larger CPV5W retains a nominal output of 5kW, but provides a wider operating range, making it ideal for larger living spaces.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel operating tool and stand for ease of use and attractive appearance
- High-quality cast iron top plate, top blanking plate for rear flue connections and base unit (pre-fitted) with adjustable feet for levelling, providing flexibility when installing the stove
- 3.8-8kW operating range
- Reduced clearances to combustibles using the included heat shield and twin firebox construction
- Optional external air kit for direct connection to the outside
- High-quality ceramic firebox liners that are self-cleaning, hardwearing and very attractive
- DEFRA exemption for burning wood logs in smokeless zones
- Full multi-fuel capacity as standard, so no kits or adaptors needed for burning smokeless fuels
- Innovative active baffle system for flexibility and ease of use
- Energy Rating: A+
- Clearskies: Level 5
- Overall size mm (WxHxD) 630 x 760 x 512
- Weight (kg) 146
- Output to room 5kW / 17,060 BTU
- Fuel Type *Multifuel
- Efficiency 78.2%
- Flue Diameter 5” / 125mm
- EcoReady 2022 emission standards
- Dimensions are approximate and are subject to change without prior notice. Please double check all measurements
*Wood moisture content should be below 20% for optimum burning.
Guidance Note on Burning Solid Fuel / (Briquette Smokeless Fuel) Please be aware that some smokeless fuels (Solid fuel / Briquettes) may cause the inner surface of the stoves ceramic glass to turn cloudy or crystallise. This is caused by a reaction of some fuels during the combustion process due to excess sulphur in the fuels. Unfortunately the glass manufacturers will not warranty their products from this phenomenon. Regrettably this cannot be controlled or prevented by the stove manufacturer and therefore we cannot offer any warranty. There are no known safety issues, the only effect will be a visual one. Solid fuel requires air from underneath the grate which in turn reduces the effects of the secondary airwash. You will notice a dark grey haze on the back of the ceramic glass. It is important to clean this off the glass when the stove is cold using a stove glass cleaner. Repeated firing of the stove without cleaning the glass daily when burning solid fuel greatly increases the chances of glass turning cloudy / crystallising. To minimise this condition we strongly recommend burning well-seasoned or kiln dried wood logs using only the airwash controls only, (Primary air controls closed).
|Dimensions||63 × 51.2 × 76 cm|
|Flue Size Ø|
May require factory order.
Order today to reduce the wait!