The Purevision Heritage range includes two models, a standard and a wide version, both with a large glass window for optimal viewing pleasure.
The Purevision Heritage is the only stove to feature our unique Hybrid Prism Baffle system, which aids combustion and enables smooth running of the stove. The full sized cast iron door has a choice of curved or square styling.
Further personalisation is available with a choice of 3 different leg heights, log store, and canopy accessories.
- Powerful airwash that aids the clean burning of the stove to produce the High Definition (HD) flame picture.
- Optional external air kit for direct connection to the outside, potentially eliminating the need for fixed ventilators in houses built after 2008.
- Unique in-house developed hybrid prism baffle system.
- High-quality cast ceramic firebox liners that are self-cleaning, hardwearing and very attractive.
- SIA Ecodesign certified, DEFRA exempt for burning wood logs in smokeless zones, and clearSkies Level 5 certified
- 3.9-7.1kW operating range as standard, 3.9-7.5kW operating range for the wide
- Full-sized cast iron door with curved or square door styling choice
- Choice of 50mm, 75mm, 100mm leg heights, log store, and canopy options
- Convector Stove Technology
- Multi-Fuel capability
- Energy Rating: A+
- Clearskies: Level 5
- Overall size mm (WxHxD) 429 x 566 x 350
- Weight (kg) 96
- Output to room 5kW / 17,060 BTU
- Fuel Type Multifuel*
- Efficiency 80.5%
- Flue Diameter 5” / 125mm
- EcoReady 2022 emission standards
- Dimensions are approximate and are subject to change without prior notice. Please double check all measurements
*Wood moisture content should be below 20% for optimum burning.
Guidance Note on Burning Solid Fuel / (Briquette Smokeless Fuel) Please be aware that some smokeless fuels (Solid fuel / Briquettes) may cause the inner surface of the stoves ceramic glass to turn cloudy or crystallise. This is caused by a reaction of some fuels during the combustion process due to excess sulphur in the fuels. Unfortunately the glass manufacturers will not warranty their products from this phenomenon. Regrettably this cannot be controlled or prevented by the stove manufacturer and therefore we cannot offer any warranty. There are no known safety issues, the only effect will be a visual one. Solid fuel requires air from underneath the grate which in turn reduces the effects of the secondary airwash. You will notice a dark grey haze on the back of the ceramic glass. It is important to clean this off the glass when the stove is cold using a stove glass cleaner. Repeated firing of the stove without cleaning the glass daily when burning solid fuel greatly increases the chances of glass turning cloudy / crystallising. To minimise this condition we strongly recommend burning well-seasoned or kiln dried wood logs using only the airwash controls only, (Primary air controls closed).
|Dimensions||42.9 × 35 × 56.6 cm|
|Flue Size Ø|
May require factory order.
Order today to reduce the wait!