The Woodland stove was Best 5kW stove at both Hearth & Home and Build It awards in 2016. The Woodland is designed for burning wood efficiently and cleanly. Now fully compliant with Eco-Design Regulations for 2022.
The Woodland stove has a good size fire box for standard cut logs, the latest technology in combustion for wood and a pre heated air wash system that will keep the glass clean. Built with a high quality steel body and cast door the Woodland stove has a nominal output of 5.0kw which will serve most internal spaces well.
Models Available include the Woodland Freestanding, Woodland with Logstore, Woodland Large and Woodland Large Logstore.
- Three way air control adjustment system
- Cast iron door
- Preheated airwash system
- Milled stainless steel handle
- Cast iron grate
- Closed combustion
- Single air control
- Overall size (WxHxD) 570mm x 615mm x340mm
- Weight (kg) 110
- Output to Room 5kW/17, 060BTU
- Efficiency 81.1%
- Fuel Type Wood
- Flue Diameter 5” / 125mm
- Dimensions are approximate and are subject to change without prior notice. Please double check all measurements
*Wood moisture content should be below 20% for optimum burning.
|Dimensions||57 × 34 × 61.5 cm|
|Flue Size Ø|
May require factory order.
Order today to reduce the wait!