For that stylish continental look there is a choice of a high and low pedestal stand for the PVR Cylinder stove. This is a top of the range stove which carries fantastic features to deliver pleasure. It has a 180 degree panoramic glass window for unbeatable fire view and has a variety of pedestal options to choose from.
- Up to 180 degree panoramic ceramic glass window for unbeatable fire view
- 100% unrestricted fire view with no side window pillars, see the fire from all around when fitted against a flat wall – no need for swivelling base or flue connector
- Powerful fully pre-heated air wash system
- Available in a choice of grey or black finish
- 70mm rear clearance from combustibles
- 200mm side clearance for combustible corner installations
- Cast iron fire base plate for wood burning included
- Stainless steel ash rake included
- Boost position for rapid reignition after refuel
- Multi-fuel cast iron bar grate included
- 3.2-6.8kW operating range.
- Overall size (WxHxD) 465mm x 994mm x 465mm
- Distance to combustibles mm 400/600 side wall – 175/70 rear wall
- Output to Room 5kW/17,060BTU
- Efficiency 76.8%
- Fuel Type Multifuel
- Flue Diameter 5” / 127mm
- Please refer to the Purevision brochure for a full list of options and features.
Dimensions are approximate and are subject to change without prior notice. Please double check all measurements
Guidance Note on Burning Solid Fuel / (Briquette Smokeless Fuel) Please be aware that some smokeless fuels (Solid fuel / Briquettes) may cause the inner surface of the stoves ceramic glass to turn cloudy or crystallise. This is caused by a reaction of some fuels during the combustion process due to excess sulphur in the fuels. Unfortunately the glass manufacturers will not warranty their products from this phenomenon. Regrettably this cannot be controlled or prevented by the stove manufacturer and therefore we cannot offer any warranty. There are no known safety issues, the only effect will be a visual one. Solid fuel requires air from underneath the grate which in turn reduces the effects of the secondary airwash. You will notice a dark grey haze on the back of the ceramic glass. It is important to clean this off the glass when the stove is cold using a stove glass cleaner. Repeated firing of the stove without cleaning the glass daily when burning solid fuel greatly increases the chances of glass turning cloudy / crystallising. To minimise this condition we strongly recommend burning well-seasoned or kiln dried wood logs using only the airwash controls only, (Primary air controls closed).
|Dimensions||46.5 × 46.5 × 99.4 cm|
|Flue Size Ø|
May require factory order.
Order today to reduce the wait!